We accept reservations Monday to Thursday (Friday Closed).
Minimum requirement: 1 day's notice.
Kindly call 03 6151 4022.
Terms & Conditions*
- We regret to inform that we are unable to accommodate last minute requests ie: less than 1 days' notice.
- Reservations available on weekdays only.
- Reservations are held for a maximum of 15 mins only.
- After which, your table will be released to the next waiting customer.
- We will seat complete groups only. We appreciate your kind cooperation.
- For non private bookings, ground floor dining and mezzanine floor kids play area will remain open and accessible to other restaurant patrons.
- For Private Dining click here.
- We kindly wish to remind guests not to block walkways and occupy empty seats and tables that are not already allocated for you and your guests.
- As space is limited, empty seats must remain accessible for other restaurant patrons. Please, no self booking of seats/area.
- No party decorations, flowers, flags, small or large banners, tape, nails & mounting of anything on premise walls, ceiling, fixtures, railing, tables etc, whether temporary or otherwise.
- Should you wish to bring any, a decoration/setup list is required for management's approval.
- Furniture & such are not to be rearranged without management's consent.
- Damages to the premise, furniture & fixtures etc will be charged accordingly.
- Strictly no outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Strictly NO non-halal food & alcoholic drinks in the premise.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry if house rules & regulations are not observed.
- The management cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to person or property from any cause whatsoever & howsoever while in our premises.
- The customer hereby agrees to all terms upon confirmation of booking/reservation.
*subject to change without prior notice